About The Kings Arms
Situated in the heart of Christchurch, Dorset and nestled among Christchurch Castle Ruins and sitting alongside the River Avon, The Kings Pavilion boasts a bright and tranquil setting for your wedding ceremony. Included for your day, alongside use of our Pavilion and Bowling Green is our exclusive use Priory Suite, the perfect setting for your wedding breakfast and evening celebrations. The neutral blank canvas works for any wedding styling, choose from going DIY or make use of our in house, expert Wedding Planners.
Download our Wedding brochure:
- 20 or less Guest capacity
- 20-30 Guest capacity
- 30-50 Guest capacity
- 50-75 Guest capacity
- 75-150 Guest capacity
- Civil Ceremony Licence
- Exclusive Use
- Evening Reception Facilities
- Seated Reception Meal
- Licensed Bar
- Overnight Accommodation Bride & Groom
- Overnight Accommodation Guests
- Wedding Coordinator
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Special Offers
Wonderful Winter Weddings
Plan a winter wedding in 2023 to 2024 with our exclusive wedding package offer at The Kings Arms, Christchurch. Starting at £3,995 for 50 guests, this offer includes complimentary hire of the Kings' Pavilion, a warm and light space with rustic charm that provides a blank canvas for you to make your mark on for your ceremony.
Outside, the south-facing Bowling Lawn is surrounded by romantic ancient ruins and Christchurch Castle, ideal for stunning wedding photos. Your day will continue in our Priory Suite, which also overlooks the lawn. This split-level space will be exclusively yours. Create a beautiful space for your wedding breakfast upstairs while the fun starts setting up downstairs for the evening.
The package includes:
- Complimentary room hire for the Pavilion for your ceremony.
- The Kings Priory Suite venue hire for your reception.
- A glass of prosecco for your drinks reception.
- A two-course seasonal wedding breakfast
- Tea, coffee and truffles after your meal.
- Half a bottle of wine per guest.
- A glass of prosecco for you to toast your speeches.
- Use of our silver cake stand and knife.
- White table linen and napkins.
- Evening BBQ pulled pork brioche bun with Kings' slaw and fries.
- A dedicated Wedding Coordinator to help plan your day.
- The services of our Banqueting Manager on the day itself.
Enhance your package with:
- Additional day guests - £67.50 per person
- Additional evening guests - £10.50 per person
The detailsOffer based on 50 adult guests. Additional adults and children may be added for a supplement. Available from 1st October 2023 to 31st March 2024 on selected dates. Please get in contact to ask about our remaining dates. May not be used in conjunction with any other offer.