Berry Head Hotel and Hannafore Point Hotel
Seaside wedding heaven!
Seaside weddings are always popular, because they combine romance, stunning scenery, great photo opportunities and the chance to have fun. The two hotels in this spotlight: Berry Head Hotel and Hannafore Point Hotel, are perfect examples of what makes a seaside wedding so popular.
Berry Head Hotel, Brixham, Devon
Much more than a mere hotel, Berry Head Hotel in Devon offers wonderful food and drink, and facilities for many different functions, but especially weddings. With wedding celebrations for between 2 and 250 guests this hotel really does have everything you need for a wonderful seaside wedding ceremony.
What makes Berry Head Hotel the perfect seaside wedding venue?
- Stunning views across beautiful Torbay
- Six acres of gardens and woodland, ideal for wedding photographs
- Licensed for indoor or outdoor civil ceremonies
- Flexible catering from simple seasonal fare to extravagant gourmet dining
- AA 3 Star accommodation for your guests
- Indoor pool, spa pool and sauna for your bridal group.
But that’s not all. Sitting right at the water’s edge, this seaside wedding venue literally puts you on one of the most beautiful shorelines in the UK. The six acre grounds sit in the Berry Head Country Park, owned by the National Trust, ensuring peace and tranquility. Nearby Brixham’s traditional fishing port is a charming reminder of our maritime history. To explore how the Berry Head Hotel can make your seaside wedding dream come true, visit www.berryheadhotel.com or call us on 01803 853225.
Hannafore Point Hotel, Looe, Cornwall
Few seaside wedding venues offer quite such perfection as Hannafore Point Hotel in Cornwall. Perched on a dramatic rocky outcrop a few yards from the ocean, this is a hotel that combines wonderful wedding facilities with a breathtaking location to create an exquisite opportunity for an unforgettable seaside wedding ceremony. Family owned and managed, Hannafore Point Hotel combines traditional hospitality and modern touches to create outstanding weddings.
What makes Hannafore Point Hotel & Spa the perfect seaside wedding venue?
- Panoramic views across Looe Bay and St George Island
- Many bedrooms with balconies, making sea views really special
- Indoor heated pool, hydro pool, sauna, steam room and heated mosaic loungers and onsite beauty therapists for pampering the night before your wedding
- Exceptional food provided by an experienced team who use local produce to create delicious wedding catering.
Able to carer to up to 180 wedding guests, the Hannafore Point Hotel is equally experienced in laidback beach weddings and upscale formal events. Licensed for civil ceremonies, this hotel also has AA three star accommodation. If Cornwall’s striking coastline has always been your dream backdrop, and if you want your seaside wedding to run like clockwork, then the Hannafore Point Hotel is going to be ideal for you. To learn more, and book your date, please visit www.hannaforepointhotel.com or telephone on 01503 263273.